Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy and Sad

Last Saturday fuyo dam shuang at nite clb at my grandma house i tot buy pizza woot. dono they got buy cake d ..... + when we clbrating until half ... my father str give me RM 100 woho. ..... i shiock dao THX THX THX

Last Sunday all also know d lo my Birthday leh super shuang wake up play play play play until niteZ XD shuang liao

at the nite hoho thx u all i tot jus eat steam boat clb d ... but that's special ... u all got buy a funny doremon cake + give to me ... thx..thx u too .(this is my 3rt time clb at steam boat...but jus change ppl only.)anywhere thx u all ..^^..then clb finish teacher fetch me bak ... today thx u all clb wif me la if not i will clb infront of cpu @@HAHAX

Monday ...
i was know today rest time got meeting in club BnK last friday ... but i was late..when i go in i saw sook wee .... she said i dowant go inside er very ... d (forget jor )then she go toilet gua then i also dono jus walk in ..... dono why say say say Hafizi i start cry... .....after finish the meeting we still stay at BnK room awhile then chat about Hafizi d .... thing lo (RMB bring 1 GF bak a when we yam cha XD XP XD XP)HAHA then we take photo then bak class study ...then until finsih school i go dance. .... after dance funny teacher X boleh tahan teh halia then go MMT drink liao then go fetch yong LOL then only bak SWT me also zadao 1 Xia HAHA ENd.

then today .
when i at studio sei zai i call u u dowant answer CB CB sei yea shuan liao ..... (Speechless)then until now END
XD

today no thing say d very dulan at school


Director > MMT owner (Xiao Ming )
Design By MMT owner (Xiao Ming )
Product by MMT owner (Xiao Ming )

last Hafizi wish u happy alwys ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment