Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...................................

Today ......today ............and today .

today my fren shoik dao me san zou lao lao i recive a sms say : no mood to sms u agian ...goin to c discipline teacher nw..damn dulan.!! ..

walau shiok dao leh morning revice this msg then no mood study also lolx...
thaen my fren keep ask me y slp ........... lol i also dono 2 teacher also see me slp i can do nth .. i also dowant d.....jus listen until me slp ... then let friend make me wake up .. ok then !@#$%^&*

finsih school woho i go club INT yer..... zd there got a programe dono when jor want invite other school ppl come JIAO LIU .... then dam siao talk chines like english sound keep act pro at there funny !! then 4.30 left right i finish meeting then i go 4B then swt first when i open the door GEE GEE GEE GEE ....diu ...then shuang liao !! Wedding Dress Got ppl want me teach her/him lolz tat ppl u know la XP.

then bak home more shuang go fren house ask for HW help then ask dao go see snake
zalindao ..... then finish ask go bak home then play game with my fren funny la 3 game also funny d specially i play with (Evilpro) i use ursa fuyo funny gao gao kiill lai kill qu kill dao host leave game LOL !!! then paly with wei ren them then more swt can win d why i DC...... k le gtg jor bb

Post by MMT owner (Xiao Ming )

No comments:

Post a Comment